LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:25:00 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:29:13 -0600 (CST)
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5548 tv-5 problems
>Cc: [log in to unmask]

------------------
Dear Dr. Hughes & LLTI:

The pixelation is consistent with a misaligned dish.

(As I discovered when I hit our pole at home with the lawnmower!)

Perhaps a tech person can re-check the elevation & azimuth of the dish.

If all else fails, you can switch to Dish Network.

For $100 a year and an inexpensive 18" dish & receiver you can get TV-5.

(Subscription must be ordered through commercial accounts of the Dish Network.)

Best,
Karl Fisher
University of the South
Sewanee, TN