LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:38:25 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Primov, Rachida S" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Primov, Rachida S" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Digitizing applications
>Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:42:41 -0500

Dear all,

I am finally ready to digitize all our audio tapes but I am still unsure of
which application to use. Audio Catalyst/Xing has been highly recommended.
Has anyone used it?  What other easy applications would you recommend?  We
are going to be using the digitized files over our LAN.

To start, we need to digitize the following:

Paroles
Elementary Modern Standard Arabic
Kalilla Wa Dimna
A L'Oeuvre
Motifs
D'Accord
Alles Gute
Weiter

Does anyone have any of these available in digitized form? Anyone interested
in swapping?

Thanks

Rachida Primov
The Eleonore Graves Tripp Foreign Languages Laboratory, Director
University of Miami
Phone: (305) 284-4858 X 8-7228
Fax: (305) 284-2225