LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:38:18 EST
--- Forwarded Message from John McVicker <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: John McVicker <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>To: LLTI <[log in to unmask]>, NETEACH-L <[log in to unmask]>,        TESLCA-L <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 08:43:05 -0500

------------------
Sorry for cross-posting...this message is going to TESLCA-L, NETEACH-L,
and LLTI.

We've moved. The Web site formally known as "OU CALL" or "Ohio CALL
Lab" is now called "Ohio ESL" and has resources for English language
teachers and learners.

And so the pages that are linked to us whose links begin with:
     www.tcom.ohiou.edu/OU_Language/
have moved.

They are now at our new server address, whose links should always
begin:
     www.ohiou.edu/esl/

Thus, for example, a link to our 'English Grammar' page which used to
be at:
      www.tcom.ohiou.edu/OU_Language/english/grammar.html
should be updated to
      www.ohiou.edu/esl/english/grammar.html

There are temporary updater files at our old location which will
redirect your users to our new location, but they will only be there
for a a few months. So please make changes to both our URLs as soon as
you can.

We're trying to notify individual sites, but wanted to get the word out
to major listservs too.

Thanks, John McVicker