LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:38:13 EST
--- Forwarded Message from AoM/IAoM <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 11:38:30 -0500
>From: AoM/IAoM <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: 7th Annual HRMOB Conerence

------------------
Dear Colleagues and List subscribers:

I believe this note to be of interest to us and I hope it will be well
received.

This October I will be heading up the Human Resource Management and
Organizational Behavior (HRMOB) conference in Charlotte, North Carolina.
It will be held at the downtown Hilton Charlotte & Towers on October
19-22, 2000. The conference theme is $E3Human Resources and Organizational
Management in the Global Digital Economy.

The very topics we discuss, exchange and recommend each day as member
subscribers on this list are quite human resource management and
organizational behavior centered.  These and related interdisciplinary
topics are extremely relevant to future applications in our global
economy. We won$E2t be able to escape them. And I invite you to present
your interest in paper, workshop or other form at this meeting.

In conference we acquire visibility for our work and ideas, undergo
scholarship sharing and exchanges, interact among our colleagues and
acquire support for our professional efforts; and lots of guidance when
new ways take precedence. Certainly an excellent and credible
organization to attend, meet others of like interests, present a paper
or research, and have it documented through full publication in a
quality and respected proceedings volume. Such an exposure would
definitely enlighten our profession and aid in practical applications as
we jettison forward in the 21st Century of a most inviting and long
awaited period of improved living and technology. 20th Century ways are
being pushed aside on a daily basis.  High technology is the present and
future of our lives. I believe we are the cadres of this thrust. And now
is our opportunity to be the new inventors, creators, developers and
leaders in this day any age of greatness.

Join me and others for this exciting conference.  You are invited to
visit the website at www.aom-iaom.org (click the HRMOB Call for Papers)
and prepare to attend and participate with us. I am available as your
point of contact (POC). You can be assured of my personal assistance in
all attendance and submission matters. Colleague referees will peer
review each submission for its contribution to HRMOB prior to
acceptance, and you will be immediately notified of the result.

Again, visit the website at www.aom-iaom.org and review the HRMOB Call
for Papers.
Our time has come to create new and ingenious ways for our future.

Yours today and tomorrow,

Willem Arthur Hamel, Ph.D., Chairman
Human Resource Management and Organizational
Behavior Year 2000 Conference
Ph: 757-482-2273, Fax: 757-482-0325, [log in to unmask]

PS: The 18th Annual AoM/IAoM International Conference, and Project 2005:
A Millennium Congress, www.aom-iaom.org, August 10-12, 2000, San
Antonio, TX,  are accepting submissions until March 31st in multiple
specialties. They too are superb.