LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:54:05 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Matthew Mattingly <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:23:48 -0500
>From: Matthew Mattingly <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5545 TopClass
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
There are several useful sites reviewing and comparing these sorts of
programs - here's one that I bookmarked.

http://www.ctt.bc.ca/landonline/evalapps.html

Matthew

LLTI-Editor wrote:

> --- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---
>
> >To: <[log in to unmask]>
> >Subject: TopClass
> >Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:37:50 +0200
> >From: [log in to unmask]
> >Sender: [log in to unmask]
>
> ------------------
>
> Hello CALL people!
>
> Has anyone used in teaching a program called TopClass? It is a product of WBT
> Systems, Dublin.
>
> I have taught English to a couple of courses using TopClass and am now doing
> research on it.
>
> I would like to know about possible research done on teaching via the net using
> TopClass.
>
> Yours,
>
> Maire M$E4kinen
> FK, M.A., Teacher of English
> Language Centre
> Helsinki University
> Fabianinkatu 26
> 00100 Helsinki
> e-mail: [log in to unmask]
> mobile: 050-5289904

Matthew Mattingly                        [log in to unmask]
Director                                         (413) 542-8163
Five Colleges Multimedia Access Project      FAX (413) 542-2662
Box 2256                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        http://www.amherst.edu/~map
Amherst College
Amherst, MA 01002