LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 11:40:34 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 00:49:29 +1100
>From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: More CALICO Reviews
>To: [log in to unmask]

Please excuse the cross posting:

Dear Colleagues,

I'm pleased to announce the publication in the on-line CALICO Review of
five new software reviews.  Two of these are for French and the
remaining three are all for less commonly taught languages: Catalan,
Turkish, and Zulu/Xhosa. As always, I'm sure you will find these reviews
most informative. In case you haven't yet bookmarked the CALICO Review
web site, here's the URL:
http://www.arts.monash.edu.au/others/calico/index.htm

As always, too, if you yourself come across software you'd like to
review, do please contact me directly to tell me about it.  Jack

Dr J. Burston
Software Review Editor
CALICO Journal
Department of French Studies
School of European Languages and Cultures
Monash University
P.O. Box 11A
Victoria 3800 AUSTRALIA
Email: [log in to unmask]