LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:11:51 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Harold Hendricks <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 15:31:58 -0700
>From: Harold Hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SALT REGIONAL MEETING
>To: [log in to unmask]

The Spring meeting of the Southwest Association for Language and
Technology will be held May 5-6, 2000 at Brigham Young University.  The
topic will be Computer-based Testing and will feature presentations and
demonstrations of BYU's placement, achievment, diagnostic, and oral
testing programs.  Other presentations on any facet of computer or
technology-based assesment are welcome.  If you are interested in
presenting, or simply attending, please contact me for registration
information.  More information will be posted soon on the SALT regional
group webpage: http://iall.net/Groups.html
--
Harold H. Hendricks