LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:11:49 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Dennis D. Magnuson" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:20:35 -0800
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: "Dennis D. Magnuson" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Seeking a/v or computer based legal Spanish materials

Amigos Neteros,

I received a querying regarding the availability of audio, visual or
computer-based legal Spanish, i.e., Spanish for lawyers, the legal
profession, etc.  I have the Audio Forum catalog, in which they list
police, medical, and pastoral Spanish materials, but nothing specifically
for legal Spanish.  If you have any such material in your labs/llc's, I
would very much appreciate the title, source, approximate cost, and
whatever else you feel is appropriate to know.  You may reply off-line; if
there are several replies, I'll summarize them for the LLTI.

Con gracias anticipadas,

Dennis M
end

Dennis D. Magnuson