LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:20:53 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Rachel Saury <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 10:55:04 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Rachel Saury <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: MAALLD Conference Registration

------------------
Dear Colleagues,

The Mid-Atlantic Association of Language Laboratory Directors (MAALLD) and
the University of Virginia would like to invite you to an intimate 2-day
conference at Thomas Jefferson's university nestled in the Blue Ridge.
MAALLD is an affiliate of IALL and we are trying to develop an active and
vibrant group within our region.  Not only is our program interesting and
challenging, but I personally feel that MAALLD members are extremely
friendly and fun!  Please join us on April 7-8, 2000 in Charlottesville,
Virginia.

We encourage everyone to register ahead of time, so we know how many people
to anticipate.  You can do so at:
http://minerva.acc.virginia.edu/~asmedia/maalld/maalld2000frame.htm.

However, if you must make a last-minute decision, we invite you to arrive
and register on site.  If you do so, however, we cannot guarantee a seat in
the Friday night banquet or in the Friday workshops.

We look forward to seeing you!

Cordially,

Rachel E. Saury, President, MAALLD

Rachel E. Saury, Ph.D.
Director
Arts & Sciences Center for Instructional Technology
219 Cabell Hall
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA  22903 USA
        OR
3585 Hungrytown Road
Covesville, VA 22931 USA
wk. 804-924-3470        hm. 804-979-1274  fax  804-924-6875
http://minerva.acc.virginia.edu/~asmedia
http://minerva.acc.virginia.edu/~asmedia/flitig.html
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~res4n
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~res4n/rachel/slfk213.html
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
Breath sweeps mind.