LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 17:00:10 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------
>>From: wendy burnett <[log in to unmask]>
>A member of our department is trying to locate two film versions of
>Molière's 'Dom Juan'.
>
>One in black & white, date unknown, was directed by Marcel Bluwal, and
>starred Michel Piccoli and Claude Brasseur;

This one is available from Films for the Humanities and Social Sciences,
though you'd never guess from their description what it is. It's  Item #BVL1616
and can be found at
http://www.films.com/Dynamic/Item/Item1616A.asp?OrderID=P2000030208482112849

Judy Shoaf, now language lab director and film library manager too!
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.