LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:27:07 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Martine Allard <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:02:25 -0500
>From: Martine Allard <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum                         <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5509 digital recording and playback

I don't use the Divace, but I use the CAN-8 system, which does everything you
are asking for (playback and simultaneous recording , and  allowing students to
compare their recordings to the original) and much much more. We have 2 labs
and 100 stations running CAN-8 and the teachers and students love it. I don't
have time to go into the details, but you can go to their web page and get an
idea.
Martine