LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:25:19 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Patrick Foster <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:42:17 -0800
>From: Patrick Foster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: magnetic stripe readers
>To: [log in to unmask]

For several years, I used InPath (TPS at the time) as a source for barcoding
equipment in Apple Computer's first Mac factory for tracking computers as
they moved through the manufacturing process. Some of these readers and
wands were used to read nearly over thousand barcodes a day.

While I held that position, I felt we always got more than our money's worth
in goods and service from InPath. I can't say enough about the quality of
InPath.

They are  Mac-based (or were, perhaps still are) and should be able to help
you.

--
Patrick Foster
Interim Director