LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:49:52 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Donald Clark <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:51:17 -0500
>From: Donald Clark <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Chinese Position Announcement
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
I would like to pass on this announcement.  Although we are not
specifically looking to hire an instructor with technology expertise, an
applicant with experience in teaching with technology will be viewed with
favor.
Don Clark

>CHINESE LECTURER POSITION
>                   (Full Time)
>
>JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY
>BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
>

>The Johns Hopkins University at the Homewood Campus in Baltimore
>welcomes applicants for a full-time position at the lecturer level in
>Chinese for the academic year 2000-2001, pending position availability
>and funding.  This position is annually renewable based on performance,
>need, and funding.  Responsibilities include the teaching or co-teaching
>of sections of 1st year, 2nd year, or 3rd year Chinese or a combination
>thereof.  Requirements include an MA in teaching Chinese as a foreign
>language or a related field, a high-level of fluency in both Chinese and
>English, and college level experience in teaching Chinese.  Interested
>persons should send a letter of application, curriculum vitae, and three
>letters of recommendation postmarked no later than April 10, 2000 to:
>

>    Ms. Ruth E. Bassford
>    Administrator
>    Johns Hopkins University
>    Language Teaching Center