LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:50:18 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:15:15 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5475.8 HTML Editors (!)

------------------
My two pesetas worth:

I find Netscape Communicator (Composer) plus SimpleText to edit JavaScripts
to be a very nice way to put web pages together.

You can see my sites at http://www.sewanee.edu/Language_Lab/ (follow the
Spanish 103 and 104 links.) I've used JavaScript to have the students log
in and out (e-mail reports to instructors). They can listen to the language
lab tapes in RealAudio, practice vocabulary and grammar from the text, and
visit web sites related to the cultural readings in the textbook (Jarvis
et. al., Hola amigos, 4th ed.)

Hasta luego,
Karl

Karl W. Fisher