LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:50:00 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Fred Cheshire <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:16:45 -0700
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum             <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Fred Cheshire <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: video to computer files

------------------
We have a Win 95 lab for adult ESOL students.
I would appreciate info on video cards and software
that would let me copy video files to computer files. I would like to
provide our teachers
with a means of recording 30 sec- 2 minutes of current
events video, have the students view/listen to them
on computer and let the teachers spin off into discussion or writing or
cloze or quiz etc. activities.
Thank you,
Fred Cheshire
Gary Tang Adult Ed