LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:49:55 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Einat Amitay <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: [log in to unmask]
>CC: einat <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Einat Amitay <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:02:20 +1100
>Subject: Search results -- online experiment

Hi,

I would like to invite you to participate in an experiment I am conducting as part of my
PhD research on users' interaction with search results. The experiment is conducted
online and should take less then 10 minutes to complete. After analysing the data, I
will make the results available through my web page.

In order to participate, your browser should allow JavaScript to run (JavaScript
enabled in your browser options). It is best to view the pages with commercial
browsers like Netscape or IE (other browsers may lose or distort some of the
information).

The URL for the experiment is:
http://www.ics.mq.edu.au/~einat/experiment3/

Thanks for your help!