LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:40:33 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Nina Garrett <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:33:20 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Nina Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: job announcement

------------------
Please respond not to the list or to me but as given at the end of the job ad.

Temple University seeks a Director of Foreign Language Instructional
Technologies to collaborate with chairs and faculty of the College
of Liberal Arts' language departments to implement the integration
of appropriate electronic technologies for the teaching and testing
of all languages offered through the College.  The individual is
responsible for developing, evaluating, coordinating, and providing
support of the College's efforts to establish "language labs" capable
of utilizing the latest instructional software, advanced teaching
systems approaches, and automated presentation and testing techniques.
He/she will assume primary responsibility for the design, assessment,
installation, and testing of multi-media materials for the teaching
of language, literature, and culture courses in all instructional
environments and learning modalities, including Web-based on-line and
distance learning.
Candidates should have a relevant Masters degree (Instructional
Technology, Computer/Information Science, Communications or related
field).  A terminal degree is preferred.  Significant demonstrated
professional/academic experience (minimum 2 years) in the integration
of established and emerging technologies in learner-centered pedagogies.
Temple offers a competitive salary & benefits package, including 100%
tuition remission for you and your family.
For consideration, submit resume on-line at www.jobnet.com/temple,
or e-mail, referencing Req.#410-9, to [log in to unmask] (no attachments
please).  You may also send a resume to Allyson Saccomandi, Director,
Employment, 203 U.S.B., 1601 N. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19122-6099.

Nina Garrett
Director of Language Study
Yale University
P.O. Box 208349