LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:21:57 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Scott Smith <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:08:58 -0800
>From: Scott Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum                          <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5460 (ADVTSG) Teleste Newsletter

Nice try teleste, ATI multimedia player gives you the same options as divace!  We
are using ATI which costs less than half the price!  By the way in order for the
Divace to send video out you need a video capture card, like the ATI card, and once
you buy the ATI card you will realize that you dont need divace because all the
software you need is included with your video card!!!!!!!