LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:56:12 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Sue Breeyear" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sue Breeyear" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:40:45 -0400EDT
>Subject: Re: #5467 $ for special use of LRC?

I hope other people will answer this to the list, as I'm having the
same dilemma!

Sue

--- Forwarded Message from Norval Bard <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 14:29:32 -0600
>From: Norval Bard <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: fees for special use of LRC?

Hi,

How do other labs/LRCs handle infrequent, outside use of lab
facilities?  In our case, a local high school has contacted us,
asking to
do AP testing in our LRC.  Do most people have a standard fee
schedule for
such things?  I know we have to be careful about some of the
services we
can provide due to questions about unfair competitive advantages
(e.g.,
copying of audio tapes for outsiders), but this seems a little
different;
where would such a group go?

Thanks in advance,

Norval

--

Norval BARD

Susan Breeyear, Language Resource Center Coordinator
200 Southwick Building
University of Vermont
Burlington, Vermont 05405

VOICE:802-656-7856