LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:50:18 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 11:40:03 -0600
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>, "Dennis Rinzel" <[log in to unmask]>, "Jim Armbrecht" <[log in to unmask]>,        "Mary Prochniak" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Digital Experience

[If this isn't of interest to you, you know where the delete key is...  However, members of the Digital Committee should read on.]

Many of you know Otmar Foelsche, lab director and technology guru at Dartmouth College and IALL member.

He has posted the notes from a presentation he gave last summer at IALL which describe their efforts toward the digital world.  The first part of the talk doesn't talk about digital, but might be of interest anyway (since it sort of parallels our own experience).  The last part describe what they have discovered along the way toward providing digital materials.

The paper can be found at:
http://schiller.dartmouth.edu/~otmar/iall_99.doc