LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:45:33 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Timothy Pope" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Timothy Pope" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"                         <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5460.1 (ADVTSG) Teleste Newsletter
>Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:54:58 -0700

I am also wary of the Divace player. It only works with Internet Explorer,
and since trying to un-install the demo version I haven't been able to get
any other media player to work. However, the idea that a player can also be
used as a sound recorder is appealing. Is this feature also present with any
other media players (especially the freeware ones)?

Tim Pope
Department of Modern Languages
The University of Lethbridge