LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:22:28 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Cahill, Linda E." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Cahill, Linda E." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5459 Tandberg experiences?
>Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:17:59 -0500

I've had good customer service from Tandberg. We have a Prisma system also
(University of Miami). Occasionally, we work through something over the
phone; so far, all is going well. We've had our system since last August. If
you'd like more details, feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]