LLTI Archives

January 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:29:11 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Burkhard Henke" <[log in to unmask]> ---

Simply use the "Reviewing" toolbar in Word 97 or 2000. That's how I have
come to grade all essays, actually. With
Word 2000's Reviewing tool you may also record your voice comments, if you
prefer those to written comments.Burkhard

Burkhard Henke
Associate Professor of German and Resident Director
Davidson College an der Universität Würzburg
Trautenauer Str. 42 a
97074 Würzburg
Phone: 0931 / 7840374
Fax: 0931 / 7840272