LLTI Archives

January 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:04:33 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Rachel E. Saury" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 15:02:16 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Rachel E. Saury" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: MAALLD 2000, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia

------------------
Apparently, the web site address that I posted for MAALLD 2000 to LLTI this
past week was incorrect.  Here is the correct address:

http://minerva.acc.virginia.edu/~asmedia/maalld/maalld2000frame.htm

Please visit the site to find out about the conference and to submit
proposals for papers, workshops and roundtables.  The registration page
will be up soon!

Thanks.

Rachel Saury
President, MAALLD

Rachel E. Saury, Ph.D.
Director, Arts & Sciences Center for Instructional Technologies
219 Cabell Hall
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA  22903
(804) 924-3470 w.