LLTI Archives

January 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:19:38 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Benjamin J. Kloda" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:09:49 -0500
>Subject: Tandberg experiences?
>From: "Benjamin J. Kloda" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

I would like any information about experience dealing with Tandberg and the
quality of their customer service.  We are a private high school, but I
would love to hear from everyone who has a Tandberg setup (especially a
Prisma system like ours).  Also, if anyone has an opinion on their extended
warranty program, that would be useful as well.

Also, I have been told by our coordinator that QuickTime 3.0 and later is
completely incompatible with Prisma and CSSNet, and he has also said that
Netscape 4.X/IE 4.X and later will conflict with the system as well.  Is
this true?  I don't see how this could be true.

Any reponses on and/or off list would be appreciated.

Benjamin Kloda

--
Benjamin J. Kloda
St. Johnsbury Academy