LLTI Archives

January 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:04:25 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Polly LYNN" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Polly LYNN" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: good French software
>Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:45:07 -0600

------------------
Dear All,

I would like to try out some of the better French software.  I tend to teach
French 101, 102 in college (adjunct), but will eventually look for a
full-time position at the high school level again (maybe French I-V).  As a
stay at home Mom, I have an evening or weekend here and there to play around
in other people's labs and at workshops, what software is good?  I'm
interested in both French software that is ready for students to use and
simple authoring software for idiots.  I don't care for translation, and
dislike vocabulary programs that have only a few vocab words (not worth the
effort of booting it up).  What's the name of the software you like and what
does it allow me to do?

Ooooh, I wish I could go to all these IALL-like conferences.  I miss adults!

Thanks to all,
Polly