LLTI Archives

January 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:04:22 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Michael Bush" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Michael Bush" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: C'eravamo tanto amati
>Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:19:44 -0700

------------------
Bruce Parkhurst asked:

> could you tell us what you are thinking of in terms
> of marketing the Italian DVD you are working on?

We are finishing the barcode teacher's guide (full script
and essays on the movie) this week.  Supposedly Amazon.com
will be carrying the DVD.  A press release is forthcoming.

Cheers,

Mike
Michael Bush
Associate Professor of French and