LLTI Archives

January 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:29:28 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Tommy B. McDonell" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:11:34 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Tommy B. McDonell" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bibliographic Software

------------------
Hi. I've noticed recently that some libraries work with bibliographic
software such as Pro Cite or End Note. Would any of you know about these
products and which one is 'better' or easier to use? Thanks for any help.

Tommy McDonell
Tommy McDonell
Executive Director and Co-Founder
Learning English Adult Program, Inc. of NYC
254 West 29th Street, 3rd Fl.
New York, NY 10001
email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.weleap4esl.org