LLTI Archives

January 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:20:12 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Rachel Saury <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:18:23 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Rachel Saury <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: MAALLD 2000 Call for Proposals

------------------
CALL FOR PROPOSALS:

MID-ATLANTIC ASSOCIATION OF LANGUAGE LABORATORY DIRECTORS 2000
University of Virginia,
Charlottesville, Virginia

Give a paper, be part of a panel or roundtable at MAALLD 2000.  MAALLD, the
Mid-Atlantic affiliate of IALL in Charlottesville, Virginia at Thomas
Jefferson's University nestled in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.

MAALLD and the Arts & Sciences Center for Instructional Technologies are
co-sponsoring an intimate 2-day conference at the
University of Virginia where we will talk about how we are using technology
in teaching, where our language resource centers
are now and are going in the future, and how what we do can fit into any
initiative to internationalize our campuses.

We are looking for papers, presentations, workshops, and roundtable
discussions on any of the conference topics according to
the following parameters:

· One-hour and fifteen minute presentation or panel

· Three and a half hour workshop on technology tools or facility planning

· One hour and a half roundtable discussion

Submission Deadline: March 1, 2000

Fill out our Call for Proposals at:
http://minerva.acc.virginia.edu/~asmedia/maalld/maalld2000frame.htm.

Or send a Word document by email with the same information on the proposal
form on the Web to:

Or you can send it to us by snail mail with a title
postmarked by the deadline to the following address:

Conference

Donna Apgar Coordinator
Multimedia Language Learning Laboratory c/o English
Literature and Languages CPCC
P.O. Box 35009 Charlotte, NC 28235
If you need further assistance, you can call or email: Rachel E. Saury at
(804) 924-6847.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Rachel Saury
President, MAALLD

Rachel E. Saury, Ph.D.
Director
Arts & Sciences Center for Instructional Technology
219 Cabell Hall
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA  22903 USA
        OR
3585 Hungrytown Road
Covesville, VA 22931 USA
wk. 804-924-3470        hm. 804-979-1274  fax  804-924-6875
http://minerva.acc.virginia.edu/~asmedia
http://minerva.acc.virginia.edu/~asmedia/flitig.html
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~res4n
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~res4n/rachel/slfk213.html
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
Breath sweeps mind.