LLTI Archives

January 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:23:53 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Lauren Rosen Yeazel <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: missing IALL members
>Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:07:20 -0600
>From: Lauren Rosen Yeazel <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "LLTI message" <[log in to unmask]>

This is perhaps sort of an odd request but we recently had some IALL
journals bounce back and we are trying to locate a couple of our members
who have moved. Is there anyone on the list that might know where we can
find the following people?

        Sangdo Woo
Formerly:
        Comparative Literature
        Penn State

        Ikuko Muroga
Formerly:
        Georgetown

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Lauren

Lauren Rosen
Business Manager
International Association for Language Learning Technology
618 Van Hise Hall
1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI  53706

608-262-4066 (voice)