UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

December 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Donna Bowie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Bowie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2010 09:16:15 -0500
Hi, everyone,

   THE GOOD NEWS!!!   Ralph is feeling good and is now allowed to
drive.  Alleluia!!!!   He was going stir-crazy, as we all would in his
position.  His cat scan  looked good.  The docs say no skiing this
winter,  he can start doing more exercise as well as gently blowing
the trumpet.  He'll have another cat scan in 3 months.
Donna

I feel very, very lucky.  Thank you all for your cards, wishes, and
the flowers.
Cheers, Ralph