UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:13:11 +0000
Hi Guys - Thanks so much to all of you who ventured down the Charlestown yesterday. That was quite the parade ... and eventually we didn't have competition behind us ... which was good!! ;-) Sounded good and know that the locals all enjoyed hearing us. A few even came up while we were playing on the wagon to ask about us. Always nice to hear those positive comments too!!

This week we have Monday in Lebanon and Thursday in Hillsboro. Have included the program for Lebanon below. Concert starts at 7 pm in Colburn Park ...the "pre-show" this week are groups from the Upper Valley Music Center. Sounds like the weather is going to be fine although, in the case of rain, the rain site is the Senior Center.

Thursday's concert in Hillsboro begins at 7. Will send directions and program for that by Tuesday.
Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night.

cb

---------

Upper Valley Community Band
Concert - 7:00 PM