UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

June 2015

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Shayna Malool <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 00:30:18 +0000
Hi Becky and Fellow Band Members,

For our interest, after receiving Becky's email, I called the Mt. Washington today.

There is a 2 night minimum stay over July 4th weekend. So one "Deluxe" room for 2 with
a King Size bed runs $ 451.26 per night x 2 nights = $ 902.52...and that doesn't even
include meals! Add in meals at the Mt. Washington and that would be almost $ 1500.00
for 2 nights. I guess they have a few rooms available for that amount! So our dinner
will definitely be a bargain for both Band Members and Guests. (::)

See you all on Monday night,

Shayna from the Flute Section