UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

October 2008

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"John S. Erickson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 08:16:05 -0400
I'd like to "third" Michael's extraordinary and insightful note; as a
past VP, I'd like to add that in addition to the benefits already
listed, you get to meet Carole's magic cats ;)

Carol wrote:
 > hi all - i would like to second Michael's very well written letter -
please think about joining up to help us- the jobs are not terribly hard
but do require attendance at a few meetings a year - never more than
once a month - average perhaps 4-5 per year - they usually take 1-2
hours, depending on whether we have any BIG decisions to make (like
colors of shirts!!! ;-) - no more of those discussions for a while....)

 > Thanks Michael for your summary - well done - please contact Jim
Laffan asap to let him know of your willingness to help out.