UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

September 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2010 02:30:09 +0000
Hi Gang-
Thanks to those of you that came over to the Hop today. Sounded good and I think they were really pleased. A little cool but we certainly warmed them up with the music.

For those of you that couldn't make it ... we look forward to seeing you on Monday night. Thanks to all of you for the notes about Monday night. If you can't make it then, we'll be there the following week too. Look forward to seeing all of you soon.

Thanks again for today.
cb