UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

November 2012

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2012 15:38:06 -0500
Ann asked about parking; here is the word: That early in the morning
there shouldn't be a problem parking in the area (eg on the street by
the high school). There will be room in the church lot --- park near
the entrance --- but as always with these events people who are
"mobile" are encouraged to park somewhere other than the church lot,
whether you're playing in The Band or not! ;)

The question came up because there is a Dartmouth home football game
tomorrow, which limits the parking options in the area...

John