UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

October 2012

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:11:01 -0400
The following is from Dwight Aspinwall <[log in to unmask]>; please
contact him directly if you have something to offer!

"...I'm looking for a student trumpet -- something basic, with a hard
case -- for my beginning son... We're still in Spain, at least for the
remainder of the school year, and enjoying it.  I'll be back home
briefly in a couple weeks and thought I'd look for a trumpet since
they don't have a rental program where we live.  I miss you all and
hope you are doing well!"

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations