UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

April 2008

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:36:26 -0500
Hi Gang-
Another beautiful day ... hope you're able to enjoy it!
Tonight ... please  make sure to bring unsold tickets and ticket money to pass
in. If a couple of you can come at 6:30 we'll get the stage finished off with
the set up. Please try to be on time. I want to just run through the stuff
tonight ... hopefully we'll be done before 9:30!

HOPEFULLY .. you all have your music folders! I have the bins .. as long as
the music was in the "box" then I have it. We need ALL FOLDERS at rehearsal
tonight and after the concert tomorrow night they MUST BE in the boxes ...
we'll be changing the music to summer music this weekend.

When sorting the folders ... please put all concert music on the left side in
concert order... all other music on the right should be in alphabetical order.
That makes our job of changing music SOOOOOOO much easier!

See you tonight ... rehearsal STARTS at 7:00 .. please try to be in your seats
a little bit before that! Many thanks ....
cb