UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:31:14 +0000
Hi Gang-
Have talked with the Rec Dept. here in WRJ ... weather is fine right now, but storms are forecasted to come thru after the concert starts. We figure it's easier to call if off now than to have everyone come and then have to go home! Sooo... bottom line  ... there is NO CONCERT TONIGHT.

Will send directions and info about Charlestown Parade out tomorrow.

THE PICNIC

For those of you that are new to the group ... the band puts on a "band family" picnic the day of our last "job" which is the parade in Canaan on Aug. 7. We all go to the Rice's camp on Mascoma Lake where we have good food (furnished by the the band), good company and a relaxing time boating, swimming, playing horseshoes, badminton etc. All band members and their families are invited.
We do need to get a ball-park figure of how many might be there. Even you don't play in the parade, you're still welcome to join us for our "end of the season picnic."

Please email me at:  [log in to unmask]  to let me know if you're coming and how many might be coming with you.
Look forward to hearing from you.

REMINDER

Saturday in Charlestown ... Monday in Lebanon ... are ALL members of the quintet planning on being in Lebanon on Monday night so we can do "That's A Plenty??????"  JIM, NANCY, IRIS, STEVE, HARRY ... please get back to me.... thanks.

Later .. stay dry and cool.
cb