UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

June 2008

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole I Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carole I Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:52:02 -0400
Good Afternoon.
Thanks to all of you who came over to Woodstock to participate in the Alumni Day Parade. As always, they were very appreciative of our efforts.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night for our final rehearsal of the year. After that it's sight-reading for concerts and a few parades.

Our next "gig" is Friday night at Woodstock Union High School ... Relay for Life. Playing from 7:30 - 8:30. Will send directions around the middle of the week.

A Reminder ... since this Monday is our last rehearsal... all the music will be taken from Hanover High School. As always, you're more than welcome to take a folder home for practice but please make sure that it is available at all the concerts. A week from Monday, June 23, is our first concert in Lebanon.  AND .. it would be helpful in planning the concert programs to know who will be or will not be available. (example .. if I don't have a "full" sax section .. I don't want to program a big band number that features the saxes!) Please talk amongst yourselves and let people know when you're not going to be there ... and then let me know. It's much easier to plan a program for a concert when I know what I will have for instrumentation!

And .. if you're interested in announcing please sign up ... sheet will be available tomorrow night. Will also have the shirts and sweatshirts with me that you ordered. Will accept cash or checks made out to "UVCB"

Thanks again ... see you tomorrow night.
cb