UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

August 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:13:23 +0000
Maybe you can give this gentleman some help in his research? It would be appreciated.

ALSO ... apparently I forgot to put a date for the Alheimer's Walk .. it's 9/11.... 10ish to 11:30 a.m.  Look forward to responses from you as to whether or not you're available.

It's raining up here .. not supposed to rain when you're on vacation!! ;-(
cb