UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2009, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Becky Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becky Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 12:24:03 -0400

Saturday May 9, 2009

A Bird Walk through a meadow along Blow Me Down Brook in Plainfield
Village. If we have time, perhaps we'll then move south a bit on 12A to
the Blow Me Down Mill Pond. Be prepared for possible muddy conditions on
the walk. Starts at 7 a.m.

Parking: Head south on 12A from West Lebanon to Plainfield Village
(about 7 miles). In the village take a left onto Westgate Road (first
left past the old brick church, empty general store, and Blow Me Down
Grange). Go straight past Hayward Road on your right. At the far edge of
the field on your right is a driveway for the Longacre's Nursery potting
barn (unmarked) where we can park.

Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon

Contact: Becky Cook, Mascomabirds(at)yahoo.com
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Leaders: Bill and Ginny Eckert