UV-BIRDERS Archives

August 2012, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sarah Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2012 13:16:20 -0400
I know there are many loon lovers in the area so I thought would post
the links to the loon family pictures and videos that we are posting
on our Facebook page. We have been photo-journaling a family all
summer: mom, dad and a chic we have named, Benny. You can go to the
Facebook page ( link below) to see the photo album and video, OR  you
can simply click the youtube links to view the videos without going
through Facebook.

If you just want to see the pictures, email me and I will be happy to
send them to you.

http://www.facebook.com/HousingSolutionsRealEstate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m96nxX9C_sI&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFym1eIWA-0&feature=plcp

Sarah Barnes, Director of Client Acquisition and Retention
Housing Solutions Relocation, LLC