UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2011, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 19:56:04 -0400
This is a second announcement that from 7:00 to 9:00 AM on Saturday
May 14, 2011, a bird walk arranged by the Milton Frye Nature Area
Committee and led by George Clark is to be held at the Norwich nature
area. The program is free and open to the public. Children accompanied
by an adult are welcome. Be prepared to walk as much as a mile over
uneven terrain. Bring binoculars if available. We're hoping for
conditions favorable for finding spring warblers. This walk is to be
canceled in the event of a steady, heavy, rain or thundershowers.

Road Instructions: From Exit 13 off I-91, turn towards the village of
Norwich. On entering the village along Main Street, take the first
right turn onto a paved road passing between the Town Green on the
left and St. Barnabas Episcopal Church on the right. Continue past the
Marion Cross School on the left and then turn right into a paved
parking lot which will be the starting point at 7:00 AM.

George Clark
Norwich, VT