UV-BIRDERS Archives

January 2012, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:10:04 -0500
What county found the most birds? Which won the coveted county cup? Who
found the most birds in Orleans County? Bennington county? Please join us
on Sunday, January 22, 2012 from 2—4:30pm at the Montshire Museum of
Science in Norwich, Vermont. Come meet your fellow birders and enjoy an
afternoon devoted to our shared passion (obsession?), bird watching.
Refreshments, awards, 2011 highlights and talking about birding, what
better way could you spend a Sunday afternoon?

For those that are Patriot football fans, regular score and highlight
updates will be available!

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] so that we can get an expected
flock size.

Thanks everyone!
Kent

Kent McFarland