UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2012, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
wayne cripps <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
wayne cripps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 14:37:01 -0400
Hi Folks -

  Thanks for your suggestions - the grosbeak is at VINS now.  I guess what I really
wanted to know is what to do with a bird after VINS is closed for the day .. and that
was well answered.  The evening grosbeak apparently was stunned but has no broken
bones, and it will stay in the hospital for 48 hours.

   Wayne

Begin forwarded message: