UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2007, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Pamela A. Tilton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela A. Tilton
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 22:52:54 -0400
--- "J. Langevin" wrote:
 The only wildflowers of note in bloom are colts foot and bloodroot.  I did see some dandylions in bloom in the town of Woodstock on Tuesday.
--- end of quote ---

I have many dandelions and on my hike in the woods tonight have an immense number of trout lillies in bloom

May is National High Blood Pressure Education Month. You can take steps to prevent or control high blood pressure by adopting a healthy lifestyle. For more information, visit Your Guide to Lowering High Blood Pressure at http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/hbp/index.html."
Pamela Tilton, MEd, CHES
Research Coordinator
Health Care Worker Health Promotion Project
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Lebanon, NH  03756
603-653-3883