UV-BIRDERS Archives

September 2008, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Matthew J. Stone" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew J. Stone
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:31:52 -0400
I have a giant pile of old (and some relatively new) birding magazines
that I'm hoping to pass on to someone rather than recycling them.

Here are the rules:

Please respond privately, I will update the list when they're gone.

I do not guarantee that all of the issues are present for the range
specified, but the vast majority are there.

If you want any of a particular title, you have to take all of them.

If you want anything, you need to come to my home in Hartland to pick
them up.  I will provide directions, so you don't need to find it
yourself... ;-)

I will accept the first claim for each title in the order received.  I
will be home the rest of the week through the weekend, so it should be
easy to schedule pick-up.

Here's what I have:

Living Bird (Cornell Lab):  Spring '96 - Spring '08

American Birds/Audobon Field Notes/N.A. Birds:  Fall '93 - Spring '04

Records of VT Birds:  Fall '89 - Winter '01 (there are a number of these
missing)

ABA Big Day/List Report:  '93 - '07

Audobon Field Notes/American Birds X-Mas Count Report:  '94 - '98

Winging It (ABA Newsletter):  3/94 - 6/08

NH Bird Records:  Fall '01 - Spring '05

Wilson Bulletin:  1998 - 2005

Journal of Field Ornithology:  1998 - 2005

Have at it!

matt