UV-BIRDERS Archives

July 2013, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 16:40:43 -0400
 From 6:30 to 9:30 AM on Saturday July 27, 2013, the Mascoma Chapter
of New Hampshire Audubon, the Hanover Conservancy, and the Upper
Valley Land Trust are to hold a bird walk led by George Clark. We'll
be looking in the vicinity of the Connecticut River for summer nesting
birds and their young as well as any early fall migrants. This walk is
free and open to the public. Bring binoculars and scopes if available.
In case of steady heavy rain or thundershowers, the walk will be
canceled.

We'll meet at 6:30 AM in the parking lot of the Dartmouth Printing
Company at  69 Lyme Road (east side of Route 10) in Hanover, NH. (The
Dartmouth Printing Company is located immediately adjacent to, and on
the north side of, the Richmond Middle School.) We plan to carpool and
go on to Wilson's Landing and then continue along River Road in
Hanover northward into Lyme.

For additional details on Mascoma Chapter activities, including bird
walks, see      www.mascomabirds.org

George Clark
Norwich, VT