UV-BIRDERS Archives

September 2007, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mark Krenitsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Krenitsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:35:41 -0400
The Mascoma Chapter Hawk Watch to Putney, VT on Saturday is cancelled
due to expected inclement weather.

The best guess is that it's supposed to be rainy until late afternoon,
which means that there won't be many hawks flying.

Since there isn't any shelter from the rain, and not much will be moving
through, the trip won't be much fun.

Hence, I'm cancelling it.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

Mark Krenitsky